All Saints Church, Odd Rode
The Church was commissioned by Randle Wilbraham III of Rode Hall. The family had worshipped at St Mary’s Church, Astbury, but Randle III wanted to have a church in Odd Rode. He had previously bought an old chapel in the parish for the purpose, but this was too small, and in 1861 he commissioned George Gilbert Scott to design a new church. Building began in 1863, but Randle III died during the first year of construction, and the church was completed and paid for by his son, Randle Wilbraham IV. It cost nearly £5,914, and was dedicated in 1864. All Saints Church was designated as a Grade II* listed building on 14 February 1967.